Essential Job Functions
- Great all customers upon arrival or over the phone in a professional manner.
- Write up accurate Job Orders to be given to Mechanics for work to be down.
- Works as part of a cohesive team within the shop to meet customer needs. This includes assisting, mentoring or sharing knowledge with other technicians in the shop as appropriate. Is respectful of teammates and customers and communicates with them in a professional manner.
- Maintains communication with the customer and answers questions relative to the work being performed. Makes recommendations for additional work that needs to be completed.
- Contacts customer throughout the repair process with transparent, actionable information as it pertains to their vehicles uptime.
- Review truck inspections, estimates, recommend maintenance, provide estimates for jobs.
- Verifying that the final invoice reconciles with the work performed on the repair order.
- Perform active delivery, explain the Multi-Point Inspection and all completed work and charges to the customer.
Other Job Functions
- Other duties or projects as assigned by management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Associates Degree in Business preferred/ High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Basic knowledge of Heavy/Medium Trucks is required.
- Ability to get along with others and work as part of a team.
- Safety oriented attitude required.
- Basic computer knowledge and the ability to navigate different software programs.
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. frequently.
- Must be able to pass a Pre-employment assessment.
- Valid driver’s license required, CDL preferred.